Thursday, May 26, 2005

Liverpool FC - Kings of Europe

Liverpool are the Kings of Europe once more!! Totally unbelievable...what tremendous spirit shown by all of the players to come back from 3-0 down at half time to clinch the match by penalties. As a Liverpool fan, I seriously can't believe it myself. This certainly has to be the most amazing, exciting final I have watched in my life. Seeing Gerrard lift the Champion's trophy really made me feel so happy.. I'm sure everyone who is related to Liverpool would have felt ecstatic. 3 hours of exhilarating action and everyone played their hearts out. Special mention to Gerrard who led the comeback, and also Didi and Carra for being rock in defence, but of course the man who single-handedly got Liverpool the trophy - Jerzy Dudek. What a way to hit out at your critics with such an outstanding display...how in the hell did he keep out Shevchenko's shot and follow up in the last few minutes?? Anyway, everyone is talking about this great triumph and now I just hope the UEFA executive committee will allow Liverpool to participate in next year's competition on the basis that we are defending champions.

How can Gerrard leave the club when he gets to experience nights like this? :)

The moment everyone related to Liverpool have been waiting for


Dudek's cup-winning save - The man of the match


Winners for the night


Stevie G and the trophy



ONCE A RED, ALWAYS A RED
+++ YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE +++

Oh and I met Jacq at the Ubi driving centre just this afternoon when I was on my way to camp. Been long since I last saw her, probably that night at Zouk(that Uberture thingy) December last year..haha shez still as pretty as ever(=p). She told me she just finished her driving lesson when I met her. Perhaps I was too surprised or wad but I really din expect to see her there and so we din really talk much..She just asked where I was heading and stuffs, and yah. Maybe should have asked her how she has been these few months, and where she was going to study and sorts...Tongue-tied I guess..really so surprised to see her. Well anyway at least I saw her, maybe we might just chance upon each other againz haha. =) As far as I know, shez still the same old Jacq, speaking so softly just like Anthea haha..

It's a small small world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u happy? hahaha

Clement said...

of course i m!!
freakin emotional night man..
i celebrate from home with Liverpool!!