Saturday, May 14, 2005

Boring

I can't believe it. Woking on a Saturday totally pisses me off. 12 straight hours of stoning in the office! Well apparently i had no choice but to serve duty today coz my department is a skeleton squad now. Calvin and Jiahao left for Tioman yesterday, Daniel is on leave for his exams, Harvey unavailable because of his wadever shit project he has to do for the SAF...which leaves us with only 5 pathetic idiots to do duty. It sucks totally coz I am wasting one day of my life thanks to blardy SAF. And my work is doubled today bcoz..

Of all days.

Endure....is all I can do for now. 2 more hours. And Sanjay, please stop whining I know its freaking boring but whining won't solve your problem haha. Chill man dude.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Mai Kao Beh lah...At least you don't have night duty right?