Thursday, July 21, 2005

The day I woke up to find out I was late for driving

Shit happens.

I was scheduled for driving lesson at 6.50pm yesterday over at Ubi, but because I ended work rather early to go there straight from camp, I decided to take some rest and go get a nap in the bunk for awhile, stupidly forgetting to set the alarm on my handphone. Anyway I was so confident that I would not oversleep. But damn it god had to prove me wrong and yes, I fucking overslept. By the time I woke up and checked the time, it was like already 6.56pm! Momentarily shocked, I quickly woke up from my slumber and changed up as fast as I could, and got out of camp. I so wanted to catch a cab to save time, but there was no cab in sight. In the end, the bus came just at the right time and so I just took it. Met my head there and I told her why I was still hanging around in camp. Met ZZ, TH and Shaun on the way too and they asked me the same question just as I expected. Yeah yeah and they went on to laugh. I have only myself to blame. Camp was the last place that I should oversleep in. Yet I did the impossible. As the bus arrived near the driving centre, I alighted and I ran my guts out. Luckily I knew the driving instructor who took me yesterday. It was dear Steven who was my previous instructor. Haha. Hez quite fun and good I would say..will joke here and there, teaches me well too...and also instructs me to drive till like the Tampines area before going back to Ubi. Heh. What I was relieved to hear yesterday was that he commended that I had made significant progress in my driving. Haha. The whole time while driving we were talking cock, and he was telling me about his experience with his other students, ogling at chio-bus and stuffs haha. Hope I will get more of him in my future lessons. Hez really fun. Haha.

Today I came in and received some bad news.
Will be on duty this coming Sunday which totally sucks. Concludes what a bad week this is for me. Hopefully next week will be a better week, but by the looks of it...nah...

No comments: