Thursday, June 09, 2005

Where is that Casio Exilim EX-Z3???

A packed Saturdy coming up. Will be meeting colleague Shaun in the morning to go seek a referral letter to National Skin Center from Hougang polyclinic. Hopefully both of us will turn out to be successful coz if it is then thank the SAF. They will be paying for our consultation fees and medicine for the skin. Better whack SAF for medical expenses now before its too late. In this way, I can save some money too and use them on other priorities.

Thereafter, should be meeting Kian Guan at Queensway to shop for shoes and clothing. I am in SERIOUS need of a pair of good shoes and I will most likely purchase one on Saturday if I see something that I like. And hopefully its cheap coz I am running on a low budget currently. Should be getting old models like Adidas Superstar or Nike Air Force One/Cortez because I really still prefer these models to the new designs? Anyway, the jeans and t-shirts over there sell quite cheap too, and also very nice, so hoping to get a few of them at a worthy price. Hehe. Oh and after that we plan to watch 'Mr and Mrs Smith'!! Looks interesting and tempted to watch. Movie prices are $9.50 now so it betta be good or I will hate Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt haha! Still remember that disgusting experience of spending that amount to watch 'Divergence' (yeah, that one starring Gallen Lo, Ekin Cheng, Aaron Kwok and Daniel Wu). That movie was a freaking disappointment manz. Haha.

Recently did some camera shopping at E-Bay but lost out to other idiots who bidded so high that I decided to give up. Especially liked this Casio Exilim EX-Z3 and I bidded quite high for it. I even took the fucking effort to remember when the bid ends in case if someone outbidded me I could counter at the last minute. I am sure the auction was supposed to end at 11am this morning, but when I checked at 9am today, the product was gone. What a damn waste. To think I was so sure I was gonna win the fuckin bid. The only reason I can think of is that the seller decided to withdraw the auction...any better reason? If that's really the case, you are one stupid seller. BLEAH!! Currently bidding for this other camera. Quite stylish and is black. 90 bucks. I won't go beyond 100 for this. Still liked the other one. In any case, I don't need a digicam that badly, its just that if i can get one for a blowout price, then why not rite? Oh wells...

So looking forward to soccer later...I want to play play play! :)

No comments: