Monday, January 16, 2006

Nussini!

I WANT MORE *NUSSINI!!!!!

* Nussini is a hazelnut-covered crispy wafer bar filled with fine hazelnut cream that is so splendidly delicious and addictive. Covert with rich and tender Milka alpine milk chocolate, I have to say that this is heavenly tasty.



Thanks Grace! :)


I cannot understand how 8 Days rate movies. How can they give 'IN HER SHOES' 2.5 stars and give 'WALLACE N GROMIT' 4 stars? Incredible. Though I have not seen the latter, I think it's really kinda ridiculous to give it 4 stars right? Who watched it already? Please tell me it's a good show. As good as 'SHREK' or 'FINDING NEMO', perhaps??

2 comments:

Durrow Gal! said...

Yes...now you know what I mean...if only I can get my hands on more NUSSINI....

Clement said...

yeah man...ask Christoph. Haha.