Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'll be waiting

Have you watched 'In Her Shoes'?

Not bad a movie really..I liked it. If you are looking for something heartwarming and touching and anywhere near that line then you should catch it. If you are expecting a thriller or horror, don't even think about it coz I doubt you will appreciate the movie.

I will give it 3.5 stars. Haha.

Sent my cousin Kai An off this morning at the airport. Only the closest to him went to send him off because he claimed he didn't like the presence of too many people seeing him leave. I will probably have the same thinking as him if I ever get the chance to go for any overseas exchange like him next time. All the best to him and I figure it will be a torturing one-year for me..no more Saturday stay-overs..no more meet ups for movies others don't like..I will definitely miss your presence come this Chinese New Year coz you will not be back for the cruise vacation..Oh wells.. I'm sure you will enjoy it there...and how lucky la you! I will never dream of myself doing an exchange at UPenn! So you had better cherish it..Haha..

I hope one year will be over soon.... :)

Here are two pix from the latest 'class gathering' which took place on the 5th.


Ken and Me


Kian Hean, Ken, Jan, Me

3 comments:

BunnyButt said...

Well, if you can convince mummy to let you go, I'm pretty sure you can - do a year overseas.

on the other hand, please don't or I'll...well let's just say you
probably won't see me when you return.

BunnyButt said...

btw I tagged you. Go and finish up the meme. An order from your beloved sista.

Clement said...

Can i defy the order?

Haha it's too long!

You know I'm lazy, don't you? =P