Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

WISHING EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! (:


CURRENT MUSIC: WU JIAN DAO by ANDY LAU(Cantonese version)

Thanks Colin for inviting me to your party! It was great to see so many people there, and I got to know some fantastic people, got to know others betta through this gathering and I really enjoyed it...pity I could not stay longer coz I gotta rush to somewhere else...Din eat much also but it was a great party! Oh and I saw my senior Fengling as well as eliminated STAR IDOL contestant Terence! Amazing links everywhere man haha...

Grace's party wasn't so lively as compared to the former, but the food there was great! There was the honey ham and also very delicious curry...although I have to say the drinks were kinda weird, or maybe it's just me who dunno how to appreciate sour plum...haha. Anyway, thanks Grace for inviting me to your party too! A worthy mention would be the carolling in Grace's place..haha..the first time Grace organised xmas carolling in her place I think...haha... :)

Then I went to meet the class guys@ Russel's place. Reunited with Lamuda as he came back to Singapore and also met Yi En, Leon and Nigel there. Together we drove to Bedok Blk 85 for supper..as if I was not full enough, I had to gobble down more food...Hwi Jong was like some hungry ghost just released from Changi Prison..he ordered Char Kway Teow, Hokkien Mee, Fried Oyster...and to add to it we had Minced Pork Noodles, Stingray, Sambal Sotong, and BBQ Chicken Wings...it's just crazy. I think 70kg is inevitable but I must be determined and fight on not to exceed the limit! Thereafter, the girls went home and we stayed on at Russel's place. Russel introduced us to his silly game and we all started playing for like 1.5 hours long haha! It was called '007 BANG!!!' Haha..that game was kinda funny and Leon was the big loser all night, and you will never guess what forfeit he was forced to do!!! Haha...I shall keep that a secret though...:) By the time everything finished, it was 5am...and Russ fetched me back... Here again I want to thank Russel for being so nice... :)

I want to make use of this blog entry to also thank everyone who gave me best wishes for the holidays and also those who gave me cards and gifts!! Thank you so much and I really appreciate it! Let us all enjoy the occasion and be MERRY!!!

No comments: