Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Frightening Friday

CURRENT MUSIC: BEN CAO GANG MU by JAY CHOU

Let's just say I'm lucky enough to be sitting down in front of my computer blogging right now.

It was something which I really did not expect to happen, and something which I hope will not happen for the rest of my life again.

For those who still don't know what happened to me, I was involved in an accident on Friday. For those who witnessed it, it's really up to you to judge whether you felt it was minor or not. To me, being involved in an accident was bad enough for me, so yeah...to think at one point in time I thought I was going to die..haha..guess I was really fortunate to have escaped without any serious injuries. In those sort of situations, anything could have happened. But because the other car who knocked into the car I was sitting in was speeding, the impact was rather overwhelming and it caused me to suffer from a whiplash or some sort. To make things worse, I was sitting closest to the smashed part of the car,and the collision caused my chest muscles to jerk suddenly and this forced motion caused me to suffer severe pain in my chest and neck area for a few days.

And my dear colleagues, please believe me it still hurts a little until today (Damn it I'm not faking it or chao-keng lor!!). I'll probably give it a few more days to see whether the pain eventually subsides, if not I think I will seek the doctor's advise again.

I really don't want to go through every detail about the accident..Many people have told me that I can actually seek monetary claims from the fucker who smashed into the car I was sitting in that fateful day...I did think aboout it. But since Human(name not mentioned to protect identity) did not want to blow matters up, I will respect his decision. After all, he fetched me to the destination out of goodwill so I shouldn't give him more trouble. You know the thing about money and claims and whatever, the paperwork really makes you go mad..

Anyway this whole incident is over and we should just move on...an unforgettable experience and maybe a lesson for other drivers out there, SAFETY FIRST, NO MATTER WHAT.

With that, I shall sum it up with this poster:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"chest pain! chest pain!" --clemcube's secret success to being SOTM :P

Clement said...

WTF...I expected that coming...haha..

Anonymous said...

Haha. So many oracles here. I expected that coming too.